Tuesday, September 24, 2019

Woo a blog!

... and today it's not even about code - :|

changed the toner on my Lexmark c746 today by refilling with toner from China, that is not a fun job - yes it saves a lot of money, but the toner is extremely messy. Also needed to melt some holes in my toner cartridges to get the toner in and replace the kill chip. Would I do it again, probably - 50 quid to replace all 4 cartridges or 200+ for compatible replacements and 400-500 for official!!!


Officially (again) this blog will be putting up some code soon; I'll be working mostly with OLC Pixel Game Engine (https://github.com/OneLoneCoder/olcPixelGameEngine/wiki) and possibly SMFL too having just installed that today.

If you want to skip any articles and just have a look at what I'm up to (and when I say you, I mean me, as I don't expect anyone to read any of this! However, when I forget how/what/why/when I did something; this might be a handy resource for me :D ) then feel free to jump over to https://github.com/jponter

That's it for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ASP.NET Core(porate) , yup I'm hilarious :|

 So, lately, I have been in full corporate mode. That means looking after my team of engineers and when I have some gaps in my calendar work...

Most Viewed